Good Reader Review of Word Nerd
Oh, I'm a terrible blogger, I know. But today I received this review thanks to Google alerts (I suspect all writers do this - you punch in the title of your book and any time anything is written about it, you get an e mail alert - yes, we really are that vain). Anyway, I liked this "Word Nerd" review, even its criticisms, so I thought I'd post it here.
By the way, Nicola Campbell and Kim LaFave won the TD Canadian Children's Literature Award last week for their beautiful children's book, "Shin-chi's Canoe." Check it out if you can, it's a lovely book. Actually, all of the nominated books were amazing: "Libertad" by Alma Fullerton, "Thing Thing" by Cary Fagan and Nicolas Debon, "Death in the Air" by Shane Peacock and, yes, "Word Nerd!"
By the way, Nicola Campbell and Kim LaFave won the TD Canadian Children's Literature Award last week for their beautiful children's book, "Shin-chi's Canoe." Check it out if you can, it's a lovely book. Actually, all of the nominated books were amazing: "Libertad" by Alma Fullerton, "Thing Thing" by Cary Fagan and Nicolas Debon, "Death in the Air" by Shane Peacock and, yes, "Word Nerd!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home