The Response from George Clooney's Agency Arrives ...
And it is a lot like Violet's - a form letter! I'm attaching it here - but I'm not sure you'll be able to read it. Essentially it says "we have a firm policy of returning all unsolicited material unread." (which means I got the book back, too). So, some intern in the basement was just doing his/her job ... I get it. When I work on TV shows, we often have to send back "unsolicited materials" as well. I'm slightly bummed out, of course, as I wasn't soliciting anything, I just wanted Mr. Clooney to see the book!
His publicist, however, has so far not sent the book back, so who knows? Maybe George has seen it. Better yet, maybe he's seen it in a book store. Better still, maybe he bought a copy ... Ah, a girl can dream!



3 Comments:
Haha! Awesome. High-five.
Maybe they thought you wanted them to make your book into a movie: "Oooh hey George, guess what? I wrote a book with you in it! You should make it into a movie!"
Hur hur.
....Wouldn't it just be the best if George sent back a picture of him kicking back, reading the book? XD
That, Nicole, would be amazing. And of course, a secret (not so secret?) part of me would love to see the movie version get made, with George in a cameo! Ah, well - the publicist has so far not responded, so I can only hope that perhaps George's glance has fallen upon my book, either through the publicist or who knows, maybe at a BORDERS store!
Omg, I know. That would be so great. I thought of that too while reading!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home