Reflections From a Word Nerd

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Mural at Valley Park Middle School



Isn't this awesome?? I thought I'd taken more photos of it, but I guess I didn't ... however I have a link to the artist - his name is Corrado and there's a great photo of the mural on his site (my photo only shows a portion of it). But check it out, Word Nerd is in between Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Artemis Fowl! My book is immortalized on their library wall. Seriously, it's a great mural - all about the joys of reading.

Thanks again to Elizabeth and the students at Valley Park Middle School - you're a great bunch.

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Crazy Writer said...

Wow! Those are a lot of my favorite books and Word Nerd definitely deserves to be on the mural!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Crazy Writer!

 
At September 9, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger blogger said...

thn thrs a pic of the principle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home